Multi-Ply Nylon Core Rubber Conveyor Belt
|FOB Price:||US $20-60 / Meter|
|Min. Order:||50 Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|50 Meters||US $20-60/ Meter|
|Production Capacity:||3000 Meters Per Day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: NN Series
- Feature: Wear-resistant, Heat-resistant, Tear-resistant, Flame-resistant, Cold-resistant
- Performance: Strong Rubber Conveyor Belt
- Width: 300~2000mm
- Tensile Strength (MPa): 8~25
- Trademark: JIUZHOU
- Specification: GB, DIN, RMA, ISO, AS, SABS, BS
- HS Code: 40101200
- Type: Conveyor Belt
- Usage: Materials Handling
- Colour: Black
- Thickness: 3~30mm
- Materials: Cement, Coal Mine, Quarry, Steel, Iron etc
- Transport Package: Standard Packing
- Origin: Baoding City, Hebei, China
1) Fabric code: NN100, NN150, NN200, NN250, NN300, NN400
2) No.s of ply: 1~10
3) Width: 300~2000mm
4) Thickness: 6~30mm
5) Delivery time: 20~30 day for general orders
Classify by coumpounds:
General type, Oil resistant, Acid/alkali conveyor belt, Cold-resistant, Anti-static electricity, etc.
1. Belt body light and thin,
2. High tensile strength,
3. Moisture resistant,
4. Fatigue resistant,
5. Impact resistant,
6. Excellent trough ability,
7. Good thermal stability etc.
1. Thin belt body with high strength, light weight.
2. Anti-abrasive, impact resistant, corrosion resistant
3. Softy belt body, good flexibility, excellent trough.
4. Vulcanization molding
5. Long service life
Coal mining, metallurgy, harbor (port), power, chemical, Foundries, Iron and steel,
Construction, Cement, Fertilizer, Copper, Pig Iron Ores, Sponge Iron Reserves etc.
GB/T9784, DIN22102, BS490, AS1332, RMA, JISK6322, SABS1173 etc.
Why choose us?
1. High level of choosing upstream supplier: like carcass, Wuxi Taiji being our strategic partner supplying qualified fabric.
All raw materials purchase is accompanied with quality test certificate.
2. Strict QC system over the whole process of production: raw materials - semi-finished product - finished product
Every one step of semi-finished product shall be tested before next step of processing. Unqualified pieces are now allowed for next step of processing.
3. All finished products shall get tested, and onlt qualified products can leave factory.
Cover Layer Physical Properties After Thermal Aging Test
|Hardness||Differences of before and after aging test||+20||±20||±20||±20|
|Max. after aging test||85||85||85||85|
|Tensile strength||Properties changing rate reducing||-25||-30||-40||-40|
|Min. after aging test||12||10||5|
|Elongation at breaking||Changing rate of properties||-50||-50||-55||-55|
|Min. after aging test||200||200||180||180|
|Note: Aging test (100°Cx168h, 125°Cx168h, 150°Cx168h)|