Heat Resistant Rubber Conveyor Belt
|FOB Price:||US $10-50 / Meter|
|Min. Order:||50 Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|50 Meters||US $10-50/ Meter|
|Production Capacity:||2000 Meters Per Day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: EP Series, NN Series, CC Series etc
- Feature: Wear-resistant, Heat-resistant, Tear-resistant, Flame-resistant, Cold-resistant
- Performance: Strong Rubber Conveyor Belt
- Width: 300~2000mm
- Tensile Strength (MPa): 8~25
- Trademark: JIUZHOU
- Specification: GB, DIN, RMA, ISO, AS, SABS, BS
- HS Code: 40101200
- Type: Conveyor Belt
- Usage: Materials Handling
- Colour: Black
- Thickness: 3~30mm
- Materials: Cement, Coal Miine, Steel, Iron, Quarry etc
- Transport Package: Standard Packing
- Origin: Baoding City, Hebei, China
1) Fabric code: EP100~EP400, NN100~NN400, TN/C & CC
3) Width: 300~2000mm
4) Thickness: 6~30mm
5) Delivery time: 20~30 day for general orders
Type 2: With an additional insulation layer between crubber cover and carcass.
Classify by varying heat resistant degree:
Type T1: To stand a testing temperature≤100°C;
Type T2: To stand a testing temperature≤125°C;
Type T3: To stand a testing temperature≤150°C;
Type T4: To stand a testing temperature≤175°C.
2. High tensile strength,
3. Moisture resistant,
4. Fatigue resistant,
5. Impact resistant,
6. Excellent trough ability,
7. Good thermal stability etc.
1. Thin belt body with high strength, light weight.
2. Anti-abrasive, impact resistant, corrosion resistant
3. Softy belt body, good flexibility, excellent trough.
4. Vulcanization molding
5. Long service life
GB/T9784, DIN22102, BS490, AS1332, RMA, JISK6322, SABS1173 etc.
Why choose us?
1. High level of choosing upstream supplier: like carcass, Wuxi Taiji being our strategic partner supplying qualified fabric.
All raw materials purchase is accompanied with quality test certificate.
2. Strict QC system over the whole process of production: raw materials - semi-finished product - finished product
Every one step of semi-finished product shall be tested before next step of processing. Unqualified pieces are now allowed for next step of processing.
3. All finished products shall get tested, and onlt qualified products can leave factory.
|Cover Layer Physical Properties After Thermal Aging Test|
|Hardness||Differences of before and after aging test||+20||±20||±20||±20|
|Max. after aging test||85||85||85||85|
|Tensile strength||Properties changing rate reducing||-25||-30||-40||-40|
|Min. after aging test||12||10||5|
|Elongation at breaking||Changing rate of properties||-50||-50||-55||-55|
|Min. after aging test||200||200||180||180|
|Note: Aging test (100°Cx168h, 125°Cx168h, 150°Cx168h)|